PRODUCT CARE & WASHING SUGGESTIONS
KEEP YOUR ACTIVEWEAR LOOKING GREAT FOR YEARS TO COME
We have listed below a few suggestions to keep your activewear performing and looking it’s best for years to come. Please keep in mind, each manufacturer provides wash instructions on the tags. We suggest following the instructions carefully on the tag as it may vary slightly from what is listed below.
- We suggest hand or machine washing the items alone or with like colors and fabrics for the first time to release any dye still left in the material from manufacturing. When machine washing it is best to use a gentle cycle and always wash in cool water with a mild soap and NEVER use fabric softener as it will damage the moisture wicking properties and antibacterial properties.
- Do not soak your items as they can displace some dyes. It is not recommended to allow items to sit in water for long periods of time. Remove immediately when wash is complete.
- We recommend NEVER drying clothes in the dryer as it can cause the material to break down. We ALWAYS recommend hanging your activewear to dry. Keep drying items out of the sun or any direct heat is always best.
- NEVER dry clean, iron, wring or squeeze after washing.
- NEVER use bleach on your activewear.